The SSC has released the SSC CHSL NOTIFICATION 2016. The SSC CHSL 2016 (Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination) will conduct the exam for the recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerks. The exam will be held during 7th January 2017 to 5th February 2017. The SSC CHSL recruitment exam will be conducted Online. The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL is 7th November 2016. Below are the complete details of SSC CHSL NOTIFICATION 2016.
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL:
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants : 3281 posts
- Lower Divisional Clerks : 1321 posts
- Data Entry Operators : 506 posts
- Court Clerks : 26 posts
Important Dates :
- Last Date to apply online : 7th November 2016
- 7th January 2017 to
- 5th February 2017
- 9th April 2017
Age : 18 to 27 years (as on 1st January 2017)
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
- Note : Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Check detailed SSC CHSL NOTIFICATION 2016 from here