Here is set of SPOTTING ERROR QUESTIONS FOR IBPS for PO, CLERK, UPSC, RRB and various other competitive examinations. The answers with explanations are given.
SPOTTING ERROR QUESTIONS FOR IBPS
1. Bad lipstick woes/ (A) strike even / (B) the most diligent / (C) of makeup users (C) No error (D).
2. Our behavior / (A) and interest in / (B) socializing is determined / (C) by our genes / (D) No error. ( E)
3. With the problem of / (A) shortage of doctors / (B) plagues the entire state, / (C) rural areas are the worse hit / (D) No error ( E )
4. While the government continues to / (A) promise better health care facilities / (B) for all the residents of the State, (C) rural areas remain a major cause on concern / (D) No error ( E )
5. Human temperamental factors / (A) which motivate people to / (B) from relationships and maintain them , / (C) are prove to have a genetic base / (D) No error ( E )
6. The man, who was allegedly / (A) stolen a sum of six lakh rupees, / (B) was finally / (C) arrested by the police / (D) No error ( E )
7. The tobacco laced toothpaste,/ (A) popular in the rural areas of the State, / (B) is considered to been the major cause behind / (C) the rising member of oral cancer cases./ (D) No error ( E )
8. It is important to note/ (A) that childhood cancers can be prevented / (B) to a greatest extant / ( C ) if a healthy lifestyle is followed ( D ) No error ( E )
9. A watermelon/ (A) is one of the healthiest fruit/ (B) to eat, if you are /( C ) planning to go on a diet(D) No error( E )
10. Patients can now schedule / (A) appointments while at home / (B) and get confirmation for the same / (C ) via email ( D ) . No error (E )
More sets of SPOTTING ERROR QUESTIONS FOR IBPS and English study material here