Below is seating arrangement question for SBI PO exam, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, RBI. The Solution is given at the end.
SEATING ARRANGEMENT QUESTION FOR SBI PO
Directions: Study the information carefully and answer the question
J,K, L, M, N, O, P and Q are sitting around a circular area at equal distances between each other, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of the people are facing the centre while some face outside (i.e. in a direction opposite to the centre)
Note – Facing the same direction means if one faces the centre then the other also faces the centre and vice-versa.
O sits second to the left of M. M faces the centre, K sits to the immediate left of O. Only three people sit between K and J. P sits third to the left of J. L sits to the immediate left of N. Immediate neighbours of K face opposite ( i.e., if one neighbour faces outside and vice-versa) N sits third to the right of K. Both N and L face opposite directions. Q faces the same direction as K.
1. Who sits exactly between O and P, when counted from the left of O?
2. Four of the following five are alike based on the given seating arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. Who sits second to the left of J?
4. What is K’s position with respect to N?
A)Second to the left
D)Third to the left
E)Third to the right
5. How many people in the given arrangement face the centre?
Practice more Reasoning Questions here