The below post contains Science questions Quiz for SSC CGL and for other competitive exams like UPSC, CDS, NDA, RRB, state-level exams.
Science Quiz Set 7
1.A mirage occurs due to-
A.Total internal reflection of light
B.Total internal Refraction of light
C.Some Reflection and some refraction of light
D.Both A and B
2.In the dry cell, the carbon rod is as-
D.All of these
3.The functional unit of kidney is-
4. Which Endocrine gland is also called 3F gland(Fright, Flight, Fight)?
5. The study of Brain is called-
6. The king of Fibre is-
7. Who invented television?
8. Pollution due to sulphur dioxide is best indicated by-
10. Nearsightedness defect of the eye is corrected by using-
D.None of these
11. German silver contains- silver-
12.The transgenic organ is-
(i) Genetically modified organism
(ii) Contains a segment of foreign DNA
(iii)Contains a segment of Foreign gene
C.(i) and (ii)
D.(i),(ii) and (iii)
13. Temporary hardness of water is due to the presence of-
14. The number of chromosomes in human sperm is-
15. The ‘lock and key model’ is related to-
16.The human heart is-
17. What is the normal human body temperature?
A.98.6 degree Celcius
B.96.8 degree Celcius
C.68 degree Celcius
D.37 degree Celcius
18. Which one of the following is a unit of inductance?
19. Which one of the following are the constituents of gun powder-
B.(I) and (II)
C.(I),(II) and (III)
D.(I),(III) and (IV)
20. Which of the following cannot be recharged?
B.Lead Storage Cell
D.All of these