Here is Science Quiz 8 for SSC CGL and CDS exams.
Science Quiz 8 for SSC CGL and CDS exam
1. Which of the following can not be recharged?
B.Lead Storage Cell
C.Nickel cadmium cell
D.All of these
2. One blue baby syndrome is caused due to pollution of-
3. Constituents of stainless steel are-
A.fe, cr, cu
B.fe, g, ni and c
C.fe, ca, mn
D.fe, cr, co
4. Which of the following represents the use of Caocl-
C.Hardening agent for making soap
5. Which of the following is not a halogen?
6. Small pox disease is caused by a-
7. The smallest blood vessel in the body is-
8. Which one of the following is non-essential amino acid?
9. Who defined evolution as ‘descent with modification’?
C.Hugo de vies
10. Food in onion is stored in the form of-
11. Who gave the term “protiplasm” for the living fluid substance of the cell?
12. Nuclear material consists of a single chromosome which is in direct contact with cytoplasm, called nucleoid commonly present in-
B.All animal cell
C.All plant cell
D.All of the above
13. One glucose is converted into glycogen in liver and stored in-
C.Liver and Muscles
D.Liver, spleen and Muscles
14. Study of Algae is called-
D.All of these
15. Athlete’s foot diseases is caused by-
16. Which of the following is the function of liver?
D.Absorption of nutrients
17. Who is known as “father of botany”
18. The heart of cockroach is-
19. The fruit of mango is-
20. Which one is not a symptom of Entamoeba-histilytica infection?
B.Blood in stool