Here is the set on SCIENCE QUESTIONS FOR SSC, UPSC and other competitive exam.
1. Which drug is used as an Anti-Diabetic drug?
2. Photosynthesis takes place inside plant cells in _______
3. _____________ is the cell organelle, in which the biochemical processes of respiration and energy production occur.
3. LPG is a mixture of _____
A.Methane and butane
B.Butane and propane
C.Methane and propane
D.Ethane and propane
4. What happens when one S and one P orbital are hybridized?
A.We get three orbitals in a plane
B.We get two orbitals at 180 degrees
C.We get two mutually perpendicular orbitals
D.We get four orbitals directed tetrahedrally
5. To which habitat is the turtle Petri adapted?
6. When net torque is zero ____ will be constant.
7. Newton’s first law is also known as____.
A.Law of Friction
B.Law of Momentum
C.Law of Inertia
D.Law of Motion
8. Which is not a natural fibre?
9. In which disease, vaccine can be given after exposure to the virus?
10. Hardest material is
11. That an Iron ship floats in water but an Iron ball sinks, is an example of
A.Newton’s second law
12. Which of the following automobile gases is not considered to be an air pollutant?
13. ‘Antibodies’ which protect our body from infections, are which type of compounds?
14. Which is main component of natural gas?
15. Water gas is
A.CO + H2
B.CO + H2O
C.CO2 + H2
D.CO2 + H2O
16. Which is not Green House Gas?
18. Example of corrosion is –
A.Black coating on Silver
B.Green coating on Copper
C.Brown coating on Iron
19. Myopia is corrected by using-
20. An electric bulb is connected to 220 V generators. The current is 0.5 A. The power of the bulb is-
21. Which of the following constitute a food chain?
A.Grass Wheat Mango
B.Grass Goat Human
C.Goat Crow Elephant
D.Grass Fish Goat