If you want complete pdf of Science and Technology questions, you can send us an email.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY QUIZ FOR SSC CGL EXAM Set – 10
1. Which one of the following polymers is used in making bulletproof vests?
2. Rocket works on the principle of the following-
3. The gases employed for respiratory activities of divers are-
A.oxygen and nitrogen
B.oxygen and helium
C.oxygen and argon
D.oxygen and neon
4. Which one of the following is called ‘dry ice’?
B.Solid hydrogen peroxide
D.Solid carbon dioxide
5. Which of the following metal is liquid at room temperature?
6. The amount of carbon is highest in-
7. The most abundant element found in the human body is-
8. Common side effect of Cu-T-
D.Pelvic Inflammatory diseases
9. Goldsmith’s use aquaregia which is prepared by mixing-
A.Nitric Acid and sulphuric acid
B.Nitric acid and hydrochloric acid
C.Sulphuric acid and hydrochloric acid
D.Citric acid and benzoic acid
10. Which one the following is not used as a nuclear fuel?
11. The colour of the light is fixed by its-
12. Which one of the following devices is used to measure the intensity of earthquake?
13. Mirage formation is an example of-
C.Total internal reflection
14. Which one of the following is the best conductor of heat?
15. The most abundantly found organic compound in the nature is-
16. The inside pressure of the soap bubble is-
A.Equal to the atmospheric pressure
B.More than atmospheric pressure
C.Less than atmospheric pressure
D.None of the above
17. The study of ageing is known as-
18. The principle of thermal ionisation is an outstanding contribution of-
19. Machine gun was invented by-
20. Which one of the following devices is used to cool the engine of the vehicles?