This set contains questions on Puzzle test for IBPS PO, IBPS CLerk, RBI, SBI and other competitive examinations. The solutions are given at the end.
QUESTIONS ON PUZZLE TEST SET 4 for IBPS
Question(1-5) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:—
Twelve persons are sitting in two parallel rows, each row containing six persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between the adjacent persons. In Row-1, B, C, D, E, E, F and G are seated and all of them are facing south, but not necessarily in the same order. In Row- 2 R, S, T, U, V and W are seated and all of them are facing north, but not necessarily in the same order. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
V sits at an extreme end of the row. Only three persons are sitting between V and S. The one who faces S sits to the immediate left of E. B sits second to the left of E. T faces G. T is not an immediate neighbours of V. Only two persons sit between T and R.
R faces one of the immediate neighbours of D. Only two persons sit between D and F. W faces neither F nor B.
1. Who among the following faces?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their seating arrangement and so form a group. Who among the following does not belong to that group?
3. How many persons are sitting between U and S?
E)More than three
4. Which of the following combinations represents the persons sitting at the extreme ends of the rows?
5. Who among the following faces D?
A building has eight floors numbered one to eight, in such a manner that the ground floor is numbered one, the floor above it is numbered two and so on such that the topmost floor is numbered eight.
One of the eight persons viz, N, O, P, Q, U, V, W and X lives on each floor. U lives on floor numbered three. Only one person lives between U and V. Only three persons live between O and Q. Q lives on any floor below the floor O. O does not live on floor numbered six. p lives on any odd numbered floor above the floor Q.
As many persons live between P and U as that live between V and W. N lives on any floor below the floor of W.
6. If all the persons are made to live in English alphabetical order from bottom to top, the positions of how many persons will remain unchanged?
E)More than three
7. Who among the following lives on the topmost floor?
8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their living order and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
9. How many persons live between the floors of X and V?
E)More than four
10. Who among the following lives exactly between the floors of W and U?