This Aptitude Practice set include questions on Partnership that can be asked in SSC, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK and other competitive examinations.
Questions on Partnership
1. Kamla started a busines investing Rs . 9000 . After six months , Sameer a capital of Rs. 8000.If at the end of the year ,they earn a proft of Rs. 6970, then what will be the share of Sameer in profit?
2. Simran started a business by investing Rs 50,000 . After six months , Nanda joined her with a capital of Rs 80,000. After 3 years ,they earned a profit of Rs. 24,500.What was Simran’s share in the profit?
3. A and B stared a business in partnership investing Rs 20, 000 and Rs 15,000 respectively. After six months C joined them with Rs 20,000 . What will be B’s share in the total profit of Rs 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
D.None of these
4. Aman started a business investing Rs 70,000 . Rakhi joined him after six months with an amount of Rs 1,05,000 and Sagar joined them with Rs 1.4 lakh after another six months.The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among Aman , Rakhi and Sagar respectively ,3 years after Aman started the business?
D.None of these
5. Arum ,kamal and Vinay invested Rs 8,000,Rs 4,000 and Rs 8,000 respectively in a business.Arun left after six months .If after eight months ,there was a gain of Rs 4005,then what will be the share of Kamal?
6. Shekhar stared a business investing Rs 25,000 in 1999. In 2000,he invested an additional amount of Rs 10,000 and Rajeev joined him with an amount of Rs 35,000.In 2001 ,Shekhar invested another additional amount of Rs 10,000 and Jatin joined hem iwth an amount of Rs 35,000 .What will be Rajeev’s share in the profit of Rs 1,50,000 earned at the end of 3 yeras from the start of the business in 1999?
7. A, B,C rent a pasture .A puts 10 oxen for 7 months ,B puts 12 oxen for 5 months and C puts 15 oxen for 3 months for grazing .If the rent of the pasture is Rs 175,how much must C pay as his share of rent?
8. In a business ,A and C invested amounts in the ration 2:1 ,whereas the ratio between amounts invested by A and B was 3:2 .If Rs 1,57,300 was their profit ,how much amount did B recieve ?
9. A and B started a partnership business investing some amount in the ratio of 3:5 .C joined them after six months with an amount equal to that of B.In what proportion should the profit at the end of one year be distributed among A,B and C?
D.None of these
10. A, B and C enter into a partnership wih a capital in which A’s contribution is Rs 10,000.If out of total profit of Rs 1000,A gets Rs 500 and B gets Rs Rs 300 then C’s capital is ?
11. A starts a business with Rs 3500 and after 5 months ,B joins with A as his partner .After a year ,the profit is divided in the ratio 2:3 .What is B’s contribution in the capital?
12. A and B are partners in a business .A conrtibutes 1/4 of the capital for 15 months and B received 2/3 of the proifi.For how long B’s money was used?
13. A began a business with Rs 85,000 .He was joined afterwards by B and with Rs 42,500 .For how much period does B join ,if the profits at the end of the year are divided in the ratio 3:1?
14. Three partners share the profit in a business in the ratio 5:7:8 .They had partnered for 4 months ,8 months and 7 months ,respectively .What was the ration of their investments?
15. P and Q started a business investing Rs 85,000 and Rs 15,000 respectively .In what ratio the profit earned after 2 years be divided between P and Q respectively?