Here is practice set on Fill in the blanks for SSC exam.
In the following questions,sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word.Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four as your answer.
Below is the PRACTICE SET- 6 ON FILL IN THE BLANKS FOR SSC EXAM
2. Most people are influenced by _________ advertisements and tend to believe the claims made about the product.
3. The cost of ________ is rising rapidly in this city.
4. The meeting is ________ because the funds have not arrived.
5. It is ________ if we can organise another exam this month.
6. She was relieved to hear from the doctor that the tumour was not malignant; it was _________.
7. It took the child a long time to recover ________ the shock.
8. You have all come well prepared. I _______ you to pass this exam.
9. Children enjoy _______ the TV programmes.
C.to look at
10. Just as in a family it is the willing cooperation of its members that ______ happiness and contentment, so is it in the larger family of the nation.
11. The patient showed the sign of ________ tooth decay.
12. _______ will remember Lincoln as a truly great man.
13. To his _______ he was criticized by the managing director in front of all his junior colleagues.
14. The team management was worried about the captain’s _______ injury.
15. He is very ________ for his age.
16. We must understand his momentary aberration for he has ______ more strain and anxiety than any among us.
17. The guilt of innocence of the ______ will be decided by the court of law.
18. Rohit was about to move his bike into the compound of his apartment when a parson- by _______ down the motor bike.
19. We will have to atone _______ our misdeeds.
20. I got used ________ on the right when I was in the U.S for two years.