In this post, we are providing you INDIAN POLITY QUIZ for exams like SSC and CDS. SSC CGL exam contains 3 to 4 questions from Indian Polity which may vary from easy to moderate.
Below is the INDIAN POLITY QUIZ 2
1. When did Delhi become a union territory?
2. A union territory does not have
B.a recognised official language
C.a governor /Administrator
D.An annual plan outlay
3. Special representation in Panchayati Raj Institutions is given to
D.all of these
4. The source of maximum income to Panchayati Raj institution is
D.Share in Union Govt. revenue
5. Which is at the apex of the three tier system of Panchayati Raj?
6. Panchayati Raj system is
A.An organisation which works according to the central government statue
B.a constituional environment
C.established to assist the working of the government
D.none of these
7. Which of the following is a source of income of the Gram Panchayats?
8. In the constitution ,setting up of village panchayats finds mention under
D.None of these
9. Which of the following is not a source of revenue to the village panchayats
10. The Panchayati Raj Institutions in India are established as per Constitutional directions of the
11. Grants-in-aid of revenue to the stated is recommended by the
D.National Development Council
12. Railways is a subject on the
13. The ‘President Rule’ in a state means that the state is ruled by
B.A caretaker government
C.Chief-minister nominated by the President
D.Governor of the state
14. Under what article of the constitution of India can the President take over the administration of a state in case its constitutional machinery breaks down?
15. The President can make laws through ordinances
A.only one subjects contained in the concurrent list
B.on certain subjects even when parliament is in session
C.during the recess of the Parliament
D.under no circumstances
16. The Indian Constitution closely follows the constitutional system of
17. Which of the following determines that the Indian Constitution is federal ?
A.A writeen and rigid Constitution
B.An independent Judiciary
C.Vesting of residuary powers with the centre
D.distribution of powers between the centre and state
18. The concept of welfare state is included in which part of the Indian constitution?
A.Premable of the Constitution
D.4th Schedule of the Constitution
19. Secularism means
A.suppression of all religions
B.separation of worship to minority
C.a system of political and social philosophy that does not favour
D.None of these
20. In a federal state
A.states are more powerful than centre
B.centre is more powerful than states
C.a presidential form of government functions
D.constitution effects division of powers between the centre and states with safeguards against transgression of jurisdiction