INDIAN POLITY QUESTIONS FOR SSC Set – 10
1. Which of the following powers, the president has in relation to Lok Sabha?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below-
1.A and D
2.A, B and C
3.A, C and D
4.A, B, C and D
2. The interval between two sessions of Parliament must not exceed-
3. Right to Privacy as a Fundamental Right is implied in-
A.Right to Freedom
B.Right to Life and Personal Liberty
C.Right to equality
D.Right against exploitation
4. The concept of concurrent list in Indian constitution was borrowed from-
5. Who among the following is the legaladvisor of a state government?
D.Comptroller and Auditor General
6. How many types of emergencies have been invisaged under the Indian Constitution?
7. To whom does the Speaker of the Lok Sabha address to resign from the office?
B.The Prime Minister
C.The Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha
D.The Chief Justice of India
8. Which one of the following Amendments of the constitution is related to the lowering of the age of voters?
9. Curative Petition in India can be filed in Supreme court under article-
10. Amonfthe following schedules of the Indian constitution, which schedule gives the name and the area of the state?
11. In which article of Indian constitution Doctrine of due process of law is included?
12. How many constitutional Amendments in India have been implemented up to 2013?
13. If in India the office of President and Vice-President fall vacant at one point of time the office of President will temporarily be held by-
A.The Prime Minister
B.The chief justice of India
C.The chief of Armed Forces
D.None of the above
14. Indian model of Ombudesman is –
15. Who renders oath of secrecy of power to the governor?
B.The vice President
C.Chief Justice of High court of state
D.The speaker of Legislative Assembly
16. Theword ‘Hindu’ in Article 25 of the constitution of India does not include-
17. Which of the following is not a Fundamental Right?
A.Right against Exploitation
B.Equal Pay for equal work
C.Equality before law
D.Right to freedom of Religion
18. What is the maximum no. of members in State’s Legislative Assembly of India?
19. The 44th Amendment in the constitution of India removed the following right from the category of Fundamental Right-
A.Freedom of Speech
D.Freedom of Religion
20. How many Fundamental duties are in the Indian Constitution?