Here is Indian Polity questions for SSC and CDS exams as SSC exam has a few questions from Indian Polity.
Indian Polity Questions for SSC and CDS Exam Quiz -6
2. The slogan “No taxation without representation” is related to-
3. Who was the first prime minister of Pakistan?
A.Mohd. Ali Jinnah
C.Z. A Bhutto
D.Liaquat Ali Khan
4. The parliament of Israel is known as-
5. National human rights commission was established in-
6. The ex-officio chairman of Rajya Sabha is-
A.Vice-President of India
C.Elected member of Rajya Sabha
D.Nominated person by the President
7. Who was the founder of the Asiatic society of Bengal?
8. When Gandhi-Irwin Pact was signed?
C.March 30, 1931
D.April 30, 1931
9. Which Article of the Indian constitution enshrines Right to life and Personal Liberty?
10. Who is author of the book ‘India wins the freedom’?
A.Lala Lajpat Rai
11. Which schedule of the Indian constitution has list of 29 states and 7 Union territories?
12. Which committee has all its member from Lok sabha?
A.Public Accounts committee
C.Public Sector undertaking committee
13. What is the maximum strength of Rajya Sabha?
14. The guardship of Indian Constitution is rested in-
D.The Supreme Court
15. Whose times is called ‘the seedling time of Indian Nationalism’?
A.Lord William Bentinck
16. Which state does not has a bicameral legislature?
17. Who was the architect of reformation movement in Europe?
18. Who revived the ‘Theosophical Society’ among the following persons?
19. Who was the main advocate of western education among the following persons?
A.Raja Rammohan Roy
B.Lala Lajpat Rai
20. Shakti Sthal is realted to-