Here is Set 21 of GK Questions for SSC CGL and other competitive exam like IBPS, UPSC, CDS, etc. Link for more sets on GK questions are given at the end.
GK Questions for SSC CGL
1. The ‘Nalanda-Project’ is a programme of the Ministry of –
B)Human Resource Development
2. Which one of the following has been recognized as a Mega-diverse Country?
3. Kandla is well known for –
A)Ship breaking industry
B)Cutting and polishing of diamonds
C)Export processing zone
D)Traditional art and craft centre
4. Helpline ‘Udyami’ is meant for –
A)Micro, small and medium enterprises
B)Large capital industries
D)Farmers using technology in farming
5. 19th November is observed as the –
A)World Green Day
B)World Anti-poverty Day
C)World Toilet Day
D)World Clean Water Day
6. How many companies are included in BSE – GREENEX?
7. In which of the following States a solar power plant of 4000 MW capacity is planned to be set-up?
8. Which among the following is the largest mechanized mine in India?
9. Which among the following has launched ‘Virtual-Clusters’ web portal?
A)Department of Information Technology
B)Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
C)Ministry of Human Resource Department
D)Ministry of Commerce
10. Which one of the following programs aims for its completion by October 2, 2019?
A)Jan Dhan Yojana
B)Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
C)Janshree Bima Yojana
D)Swachch Bharat Mission
11. The problem of water pollution with Arsenic is maximum in –
12. Which of the following periods has generally been considered to be the ’Little Ice Age’?
A)750 A.D. – 850 A.D.
B)950 A.D. – 1250 A.D.
C)1650 A.D. – 1870 A.D.
D)8000 to 10,000 year B.P. (Before Present)
13. Sarga, Pratisarga, Vansa, Manvantara and Vanshanucharita are the jindicators of –
14. Which one of the following countries has not participated in operation ‘Storm of Resolve’ being conducted in Yemen?
15. ‘Neno plug’ refers to-
A)A small bullet
B)A small hearing aid
C)A small rocket launcher
D)None of the above
16. Which of the following countries has made it mandatory to blend ethanol with gasoline?
17. Which of the following is a stem?
18. ‘Clove’ are –
A)Nodules of stem
B)Nodules of roots
19. Which one of the following concerns soil?
20. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
A)First World Climate Conference – 1979
B)First Earth Summit – Agenda 21
C)Earth Summit Plus5- 1997
D)Carbon Trading – Montreal Protocol
Read more sets of General Awareness questions here