Here is Geography questions for SSC and CDS exams as SSC exam has a few questions from Geography.
Geography Questions for SSC and CDS Exam Quiz -3
1. Largest producer of wheat in the world is-
2. The highest plateau in the world is-
3. Name the warm ocean currents from the following
D.All of the above
4. Eskimos are found in-
5. In which of the following countries fishing is the main occupation of the people?
6. Bangladesh has the shortest boundary with which state of India?
7. Where is Bolan Pass?
8. Dumka Airport is in which state of India?
9. ‘Cherokon’ folk dance is mainly related to-
10. Kimberly is famous for-
11. Which is the most densely populated island of Asia?
12. Autumnal Equinoy occurs on-
13. The nearest planet to earth is –
14. Where the first ‘Bio-reserve Park’ was established in India?
15. Rajaji National Park is in which state of India-
16. The official language of Daman & Diu is-
17. The famous Samba Dance is related to-
18. Which region in the world has a special identity in producing citrus food?
19. The dispute regarding the water distribution of Teesta river between which two countries?
20. Where is death valley?
C. Kalahari desert