Another quiz for SSC CGL as SSC CGL exam has around 3 to 4 questions from geography.
Geography Questions for SSC CGL Exam Quiz -5
1. Rihand Dam provides irrigation to-
A.Gujarat and Maharashtra
B.Orissa and West Bengal
C.Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
D.Kerala and Karnataka
2. ‘Loktak’ is a
3. The common tree species in Nilgiri hills is
4. How much of the Earth’s land surface is desert?
5. Which if the following is called the ‘shrimp capital of India?
6. River Indus originates from
B. Himalayan range
C. Karakoram range
D. Kailash range
7. The lowest layer of the atmosphre is
8. Which is the longest irrigation canal in India?
C.Indira Gandhi Canal
D.East Kosi Canal
9. The world’s only floating nation park is situated in
10. Bark of which tree is used as a condiment-
11. Red data book gives information about species which are-
12. An artificial ecosystem is represented by-
13. Indian Standard Time relates to-
A.75.5° E longitude
B.82.5° E longitude
C.90.5° E longitude
D.0° E longitude
14. Seismic sea waves which approach the coasts at greater force are known as
15. Depressions formed due to deflating action of winds are called-
16. The land of maximum biodiversity is-
17. The forest of Sunderbans is called-
18. Which of the following cities/towns lies to the nothern most latitude?
19. Which one of the following is an abiotic and renewable resource?
20. Which of the following will never get the vertical rays of the sun?