1. Which is longest dam in India?
2. The Thermal Power Plant in Tamil Nadu is-
3. Which one of the following regions does not come under the Mediterranean type of Climate?
D.Eastern coast of South Africa
4. River Kishanganga is a tributary of-
5. Which one of the following is known as the ‘Sugar Bowl’ of the world?
6. Which one of the following is not a landlocked country?
7. Which one of the following continents has the highest percentage of plains in its total area?
8. The highest per acre yield of cotton among the following countries is recorded in-
9. Which one of the following countries produces sugar from sugarbeet only?
10. Which one of the following countries ranks second in the production of corn in the world?
11. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer from the code given below-
List I List II
(Coal Fields) (Location)
(a)Kuzbas 1.United Kingdom
(b)Red Basin 2.Russia
(d)New South Wales 4.China
(a) (b) (c) (d)
A. 1 3 2 4
B. 2 4 1 3
C. 3 2 4 1
D. 4 3 1 2
12. Which of the following states of India is the largest producer of Silk Textiles?
13. The Oceanic National Park of India is located in-
14. Which one of the following is not located along the Mandakini river?
15. Rajasthan has near monopoly in-
16. Cultivation of hybrid wheat is most popular in-
17. ‘Pusa Bold’ is a variety of-
18. India’s rank in the production of rice in the world is-
19. The leading sugarcane producing states in India is-
20. The highest production of pulses in India is obtained from the state of-