Here are some more GENERAL SCIENCE QUIZ FOR SSC CGL, RRB, UPSC< CDS and various other competitive examinations. More sets on General Science Questions for the upcoming SSC CGL exam at the end of the page.
GENERAL SCIENCE QUIZ FOR SSC CGL SET 18
1. It is harmful to sleep under tree at night because the tree releases –
2. The largest flower in the world is-
3. Which of the following actions is related with the evaporation of sweat?
4. In which faculty is scientist Evan Pavlov known for?
5. A man feels unpleasant due to humidity and heat. The reason for this is-
B.Sweat does not evaporate due to humidity
C.Sweat is not formed due to humidity
6. The only snake that builds a nest is-
D.Saw Scaled viped
7. During dehydration, the substance that is usually lost by the body is-
8. The “Pace-maker” is also known as –
C.Bundle of his
9. The part of eye used in donation –
C.The whole eye
10. What is the average speed of a bee?
11. How do the members of honey bee hive recognise each other?
12. Which one is a stimulant?
13. Soft Drinks contain significant quantities of –
14. A small pouch containing silica gel is often found in bottles of medicine in tablet or powder form because silica gel –
B.kills germs and spores
D.absorbs all gases present inside the bottle
15. Bauxite is the ore of –
16. The coldest planet in the Solar System is –
17. Size of the Sun is how many times bigger than that of the Earth?
18. Excess of which of the following in the blood causes the ‘Blue Baby Syndrome’ Disease?
19. Where is the image of an object formed in Human eye?
20. Which of the following is used in the preparation of Nuclear Bombs?