General Awareness Quiz for SSC CGL exam contains general question with answers that can be asked in the exam.
Set 15 General Awareness Quiz for SSC CGl exam
1. With which country India has the longest International boundary?
2. Which of the following is not a harbour?
3. When did Swami Vivekananda delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
4. National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation is located in-
5. Which is the longest highway of India?
A.National Highway 1
B.National Highway 2
C.National Highway 8
D.National Highway 7
6. In which year the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh was founded by Hedgewar?
7. What is Viticulture?
A.Proctection of Forest
B.Proctection of Grapes
C.Type of Primitive agriculture
D.Production of sugarcane
8. Which of the following countries is the third largest producer and consumer of fertilizer in the world?
9. ‘National Planning Committee’ was set up by-
A.Jawahar Lal Nehru
C.Subhash Chandra Bose
D.Lal Bahadur Shastri
10. Which of the following is included in ‘NAVRATNA’?
B.Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C.Gas Authority of India Limited
D.Bharat Electronics Limited
11. First Five Year Plan was started in-
12. Which of the following musical instrument is not of Indo-Islamic origin?
13. Who amongst the following drafted the ‘Sarvodya Plan’?
B.Jai Prakash Narain
D.Shriman Narayan Agarwal
14. Whic of the following is not included in ‘Chardham’?
15. ‘Panchtantra’ is originally written by-
16. From which Veda Sanskrit literature has began?
17. After how many years ‘Mahakubh’ is held?
18. How many players are there in Kho-Kho team?
19. The term ‘Butterfly stroke’ is related with-
20. Which country won the hockey (men) world cup title for the third time?