Here is GENERAL AWARENESS FOR SSC AND RRB . These general questions are important for SSC abd RRB exam.
GENERAL AWARENESS FOR SSC AND RRB
1. What is Obra known for?
a) A new refinery
b) Thermal power station
c) An upcoming aluminium plant
d) Bird sanctuary
2. Where are diesel locomotives manufactured?
3. On which river is the Nagarjunasagar project located?
4. What is Operation Flood concerned with?
a) Flood Control
b) The provision of irrigation facilities
c) The creation of buffer stocks of food grains
d) Improving the availability of milk in the cities
5. Dr. S. Radha Krishnan was ………
a) First President of India
b) First Education Minister
c) First Speaker of Indian Parliament
d) First Vice – President of India
6. Apsara is a
a) Nuclear reactor
b) Nuclear submarine
c) Tank carrier submarine
d) Mountain peak
7. The first Indian pilotless rocket is
a)Luna – 9
c) Luna – 10
8. The famous Vishwanath temple is situated in …….
9. Gomateshwar statue is situated in
10. Who is known as Gandhi of Bihar?
a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
b) M.K. Gandhi
c) Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
d) Lal Bahadur Shastri
11. The International Labour Organisation is headquartered at
b) New York
12. Yakshagan is the folk dance of
d) Andhra Pradesh
13. McMohan Line is an international border line between
a)Pakistan and Afghanistan
b) India and China
c) India and Pakistan
d) India and Nepal
14. Vaccination is invented by
b) Leuis Pastuer
d) None of these
15. Basketball team has …….. number of players.
16. Which river is considered as unholy from the religious point of view?
17. Jaspal Rana is a distinguished sport person in which of the following games?
18. Which animal produces the biggest baby?
d) Blue Whale
19. The instrument used to measure the speed and direction of clouds is called?
- Which among the following was first carrier war planes of Indian Navy?
a) INS Virat
b) INS Vikrant
c) INS Vikray
d) INS Varun
21. ‘Knot’ is used in which of the following?
22. What is the value of XC (Roman number)?
23. Mountain K2 is Known as
b) Nanga parbat
d) Nanda Devi
24. Lucknow is situated on the banks of river
25. In which of the following States Nahargarh Wild life Sanctuary is located?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh