This set contains 10 Data Interpretation Questions for SBI PO Prelim Exam, SSC CGL and other competetive exam.
Directions(1-5) : The bar graph as shown below gives information about the sales and profit details of a departmental store during the years from 2001 -2008. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions asked under.
Data Interpretation Questions for SBI PO Prelim Exam Set 1
1. Mean of annual increase in sales from 2003 to 2008 (rupees in lakhs) is –
2. Annual mean profit of the store(rupees in ten thousands) is approximately-
3. During which of the following years percentage of profit earnedd by the store on the total sal was at the highest level?
4. Assuming the profit earned during the year 2001 as base (100), the profit made by the store during the year 2008 was-
5. During which year between 2001 to 2006 profit made by the store as compared to the previous year was more than 100%?
Directions(6-10): The pie chart, given here, shows the spending of a country on various sports during a particular year. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions that follow-
6.Graph shows that the most popular game of the country is-
7.Out of the following the country spent the same amount on-
A.Hockey and Cricket
B.Hockey and Football
C.Hockey and Golf
D.Tennis and Golf
8.The ratio of the total amount spent on football to that spent on Hockey is-
9.If the total amount spent on sports during the year was Rs. 1,20,00,000, how much was spent on basketball?
10.If the total amount spent on sports during the year was Rs.30,00,000, the amount spent on cricket and Hockey together was-