Here is another set of important computer quiz for IBPS Clerk exam. The computer section in IBPS Clerk exam is the easiest one and is less time consuming. So, All the best to all of you and prepare well :-).
Set 21 Important Computer Quiz for IBPS Clerk
1. In computers, an indicator (Symbol) that shows the position on computer monitor screen that will respond to the input than a lead input of pointing device is called-
2. The largest unit of digital information is-
3. What is an organization internal private network that uses the infrastructure and standards of the Ethernet and the Web?
4. A homepage is _______.
A.A webpage that identifies the website
B.The last page of the website
C.The webpage you visit the most
D.a webpage created by an individual
E.a webpage reached by clicking a series of hyperlinks
5. In a MS word document the best way to move 4th line to be placed after the 5th line?
6. What is the name of the Supercomputer developed in India?
7. The content that combines contents forms of trait, sound, graphics. Motion wave and animations is called _______.
8. _______ is a temporary holding for data, application program instructions and the operating system.
9. Which of the following is not a binary number?
10. Which of the following standard protocol is used for transfering files from one host to another over a TCP based network?
11. _____ are the computers that provides resources to other computers in a network.
12. One gigabyte is approximately
A.1 billion bytes
B.1 million bits
C.1 trillion bytes
E.1 million bytes
13. In Microsoft Internet explorer what is the shortcut to open the favourite box?
A.ctrl + W
B.ctrl + P
C.ctrl + E
D.ctrl + F
E.ctrl + I
14. Examples of telecommunication device is _________.
15. In telecommunications and computer network, ________ is a method by which multiple analog signals or digital data streams are combined with the one signal over the shared medium.