Here is Set 10 containing 20 banking Questions for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk and other examinations.
BANKING QUESTIONS FOR IBPS
1. The abbreviation ‘CD’ stands for-
B)Certificate of Deposit
2. What is the present RBI’S Bank Rate?
C)Other than those given as options
3. Which of the following Bank is ‘not’ a Public Sector Bank?
B)State Bank of India
C)Punjab and Sind Bank
4. As per RBI guidelines the maximum amount of penalty that Public Sector Banks can levy for non-maintenance of minimum balance in inoperative accounts of customers is –
A)Rs. 500 per year
B)Rs. 100 per half year
C)Not to levy any penalty
D)Rs. 100 per quarter
5. As per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India Banks classify the Non-Performing Asset (NPA) only if the interest due and during any quarter is not serviced fully within—
A)90 days from the end of the quarter
B)60 days from the end of the quarter
C)60 days from the beginning of the quarter
D)30 days from the end of the quarter
6. Those entities whose failure can threaten the survival of other institutions which in turn can possibly lead to a financial crisis are known as –
A)Systemically Meaningful Financial Institutions
B)Systemically Financial Important Institutions
C)Systemically volatile Financial Institutions
D)Systemically Toxic Financial Institutions
7. The term Banking is defined in which act?
A)Banking Regulation Act 1949
B)Banking Regulation Act 1951
C)Banking Regulation Act 1956
D)Banking Regulation Act 1959
8. Which of the following private bank has started its Banking operations in October 2015?
D.Developemnt Credit Bank
9. The first International Financial Service Centre (IFSC) has been established in India at-
10. Financial Sector Regulators SEBI and IRDAI works directly under the supervision of-
B.President of India
D.Ministry of Finance
11. Which bank has installed world’s first ATM
B.Royal Bank of Scotland
12. What is e-kuber?
B.New Identity selected as the proposed Small Bank
C.Core Banking Solution of RBI
D.New Payment system of new private sector bank
13. The maturity period of recently introduced Gold Bonds is-
14. Which of the following bank has become the first bank to launch ‘Watch Banking Scgeme’ in India?
C.Kotak Mahindra Bank
15. In 2004 where State Bank of India had launched its first floating ATM?
16. Which Bnak bagged the prestigious ‘Bank of the year’ award 2015?
17. RBI had unleashed tighter rules for NBFCs. According to the new guidelines,NBFCs will require-
A.Higher minimum capital
B.A board approved fit and proper criteria for appointment of directors
C.Have less time to declare bad loans
D.All of the above
18. Which is the largest equity mutual fund scheme in India?
A.ICICI Focused Blue-Chip
B.HDFC Equity Fund
C.HDFC top 200
D.Birla Frontline Equity Fund
19. Which of the following is never treated as ‘long term’ asset for income tax purposes?
A.Bank Fixed Deposit
C.Gold-exchange traded funds
D.Debt mutual fund schemes
20. Slogan of Indian Bank _______ ?
A.You can always bank on us
B.Where every individual is committed
C.Good people to bank with
D.Your Tech-Friendly Bank