Banking Awareness is the important section in IBPS PO and Clerk examination. To score good marks in this section, all you need is to be aware of the banking concepts and functionalities. Here we will try to provide you with banking awareness practice sets:
1. Which of the following term is not used in banking sector?
C. Credit Rating
2. What is the full form of FINO?
A. Financial Inclusion Network and Operations
B. Financial Involvement Network and Organisation
C. Financial Investment Network and Operations
D. Farmers Investment Network and Operations
3. When the rate of inflation increases-
A. purchasing power of money remains unaffected
B. purchasing power of money decreases
C. purchasing power of money increases
D. value of money increases
4. Which of the following is known as demat accounts?
A. Accounts in which share of various companies are traded in electric form.
B. Accounts which are zero balance accounts.
C. Accounts which are operated through internet facility
D. Accounts which are used for saving purpose
5. Distribution of insurance products and insurance policies by banks as corporate policies by banks as corporate agents is known as__
A. Non-life insurance
B. General Insurance
C. Deposit Insurance
6. When a bank returns a cheque unpaid ,it is called
A. talking of the cheque
B. payment of the cheque
C. drawing of the cheque
D. dishonour of the cheque
7. Mortgage is a __
A. security on immovable property for a loan given by a bank.
B. security on movable property for a loan given by a bank.
C. security on immovable property for a deposit received by a bank.
D. facility on immovable property for a loan given by a bank.
8. Fixed deposits and recurring deposits are?
A. repayable after death of depositor
B. repayable on demand
C. repayable on demand or after an agreed period as per bank’s choice
D. not repayable
9. Banks in our country normally publicise that additional interest rate is allowed on retail domestic tern deposits of —
A. Rural residents
B. senior citizens
D. Govt. employees
10. The rate at which banks borrows from the RBI is called
B. Repo Rate
C. Reverse repo rate
D. Bank rate
11. M-banking is now a days offered by lots of banks in India , what does M- stands for?
D. Mobile Phone
12.The Mutual Fund in India are regulated by?
13. The instrument used by RBI under general credit control are:
C. Bank Rate
D. Exchange Control
E. Only A, B, C
14. RBI was nationalised in :
15.’Crossing ‘ applies to which of the following instruments?
A. Fixed Deposits
16. Which of the following is the central bank of U.S.A.?
A. Federation of Banks in U.S.A.
B. Central Bank of U.S.A.
C. Federal Reserve
D. Bank of America
17. Which of the following terms is used in Economics?
18. Initial repayment holiday given to borrower for repayment of loan is called as___
19. RTGS stand for:
A. Real Time Gross Settlement
B. Real total Gross Settlement
C. Reduced Timed Gross Settlement
D. None of these
20. RBI doesn’t have an office in